Monday, June 13, 2011

Launching - Ever Love Design

I am going to let you fellow bloggers in on a little secret of mine...I love to design! I love designing just about anything you can dream up from digital prints, blog headers, fun quotes, invites and announcements, to church lesson hand outs, labels and flyers! I've learned a few tricks of the trade in my visual media, design and advertising classes and until recently I have just designed for fun and for my family but figured I would let the world know so I could start sharing my designs with all of you!

Welcome to Ever Love Design!

© Copyright Ever Love Design/Brittany Olsen

If you are teaching a lesson in church and would like me to design a hand out of some sort or if you are wanting to send out graduation or birth announcements, eagle scout court of honor or birthday party invites, or even if you would like a fun personalized print to frame in your home including your family motto or favorite quote...I'm your girl!

 I am open to lots of customization and willing to create just about any design your little heart desires. {In the future I hope to be a little more specific with types of designs and what styles are available but for now, the sky's the limit!}

With the purchase of one of my designs you will receive by email, a high resolution personalized digital file that you can print off yourself from home, email to friends and family, or have professionally printed at a local or online lab! Purchasing an Ever Love Design has many perks...

• No shipping

•Online proofing of your design
• Receive your order in only a few short hours 
• Print as many as you like
• Fully customizable to your requirements
• Unique and CUTE!


Drop me a line with a description of your request and I would be happy to create a lovely, affordable design just for you! 

Email me for pricing information and any questions/inquires at...
ever love design @ gmail . com

Fan me today by
"Liking" my page on Facebook 


Stay tuned for more updates and promotions! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment